As an extension to our Domain Hosting services, DBLY Group, LLC offers domain registration services. We have taken this step as a service to our customers, to protect them against "domain slamming", "early renewal", and other unscrupulous marketing methods currently being used by less ethical companies.
As in the past, we can continue register and renew your domains for you -- however have now brought registrar service in-house and can transfer your domains from other registrars providing you with a single point of contact for technical support and billing.
The following agreements pertain to our domain services:
- Registrant Rights and Responsibilities Under the 2009 Registrar Accreditation Agreement
- Domain Names - TLD registration Exhibit A
- Domain Names - ICANN Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy
- Quick SSL Subscriber agreement
- Quick SSL Premium Subscriber agreement
- True BusinessID and True Site Subscriber agreement
- Hosted Email - End User License Agreement
While we are focused on service and not bulk registrations, we have added an online portal to allow you to order and renew domain names. You can also stop into the office and handle the necessary paperwork and make payments. For manual orders, the following Domain Name Registration Agreement is required.
You can manage any of the domains you have registered through us by pointing your web browser to http://manage.opensrs.net or by using our online portal (http://domains.dblygroup.com) for domains registered there.
If you have any questions about our services, please send us email or call our offices at 260-927-1390